Our mission is to provide, with care and compassion, veterinary services of the highest standard for our patients through every stage of their life.
We feel that the animal-human bond is crucial to human health and happiness, so we strive to ensure that we look after the welfare of the animal within this bond to the very best of our ability.
We have high expectations of ourselves, so we aim to do the very best for you and your animals.
The Philosophies that guide us
We aim to ensure that each animal under our care achieves its maximum life span whilst remaining in the best of health without suffering or experiencing pain throughout that time. We believe that the quality of an animal’s life is the utmost important in ensuring their happiness throughout all stages of life.
We do this by …
- Offering the best of treatment options, and allowing clients to make an informed decision by which we will abide.
- Handling all cases individually, with empathy and understanding.
- Pride in our workmanship … “Doing it once, and doing it right the first time”.
- Being an advocate for prevention of disease and suffering in all animals.
- We believe fully in educating our clients in responsible pet ownership, especially children.
- All of our staff are required to attend continuing education seminars and workshops to keep their knowledge and skills modern and up to date.