We would like to thank you for standing by our clinic and continuing to support our small business, especially during this challenging time.
We would like to take the time to inform you of our efforts and involvements in the Coronavirus pandemic and what we are doing to ensure the healthcare of your pets.
We hope you can rest assured to know that we will remain open as long as possible to the best of our control. We believe that providing healthcare to our patients is an essential service and we will do everything we can to ensure the needs of our patients are met. We will however close is if one of our staff members becomes ill, in which case we will have to close and quarantine OR if the government enforces our closure.
At present (23/3/2020) we have been issued national wide restrictions by the government in regards to slowing the spread of coronavirus infection. In order to stay open and provide our services, we need to ensure the safety and health of our clients and staff. In order to do this we ask you to consider the way in which these restrictions affect our Veterinary clinic, and please respect these guidelines to the best of your ability.
- Before visiting the clinic
- Please do not enter the clinic if you have been sick with the following symptoms – cough, fever, fatigue, sore throat, shortness of breath. Ring ahead and we WILL be able to attend to the needs of your pet in an arranged and safe manner.
- If you have travelled overseas or interstate please do not enter the clinic, but call reception first to organise your pet’s needs.
- If you are in isolation and your pet becomes sick, please under no circumstances should your breach this isolation and leave your home; call the clinic and we WILL organise to see your pet in an arranged and safe manner.
- Please call ahead where possible to organise medications/flea/tick/worming/food products etc to minimise the time spent inside the clinic.
- When you come to the clinic
- Please practice extra hygiene and use hand sanitiser provided at reception.
- Please respect the government restrictions on social distancing
- Remain 1.5 metres away from your nearest person
- Please remain at least 1 metre from the reception desk and refrain from leaning on it. Only coming forward to pay and when doing so please use tap eftpos when possible.
- If there are already 4 people in the reception area at one time (including staff) we kindly ask that you wait outside and we will call you when it is your turn.
- Please only bring necessary personal to the clinic and ensure that only one person enters the consult room with the vet. Please use hand sanitiser provided.
These are indeed concerning and challenging times for all of us and we aim to continue our services to the best of our ability. We hope you can appreciate that this is a rapidly evolving situation and that at this stage we plan to remain OPEN, however given the situation is changing so frequently; so may our services and abilities to practice as usual. Please be patient and kind to all, we are all in this together and will get through this.
If you have any questions, queries or concerns please call at any time for a chat and again we thank you for your continued support. We will update you with current changes.